Here are 10 visual privacy statistics to consider:
- 60% of employees take their work outside of office walls.
- 61% are concerned about visual hacking of confidential data.
- Employees using a visual privacy solution can be twice as productive when working in close proximity to others.
- Lost productivity from visual privacy concerns can cost a company more than $1 million per year.
- 70% of the time, visual hacking goes unnoticed.
- 9 out of 10 attempts to acquire sensitive business information using only visual means were successful.
- Visual hacking happens quickly. In a visual hacking experiment, it took less than 15 minutes to complete the first visual hack in 49% of the hacking attempts.
- In 63% of trials, the visual hacker obtained sensitive company information in less than half an hour.
- Nearly four pieces of private information were visually hacked per trial.
- A visual hacker may only need one piece of valuable information to unlock a large-scale data breach.